Run 4 Kids! Sign up for the 2018 LA Marathon!
Directions on how to Run 4 L.A. Kids – Run 4 L.A. Boys & Girls Club
Complete marathon official LABGC runner registration and pay $175 for the LA Marathon (March 18, 2018), $140 for the marathon relay (13.1 miles, March 18, 2018) or $45 for the 2018 LA Big 5k (March 17, 2018) to LA Boys & Girls Club
LA Boys & Girls Club will send you a special URL to register with the LA Marathon as a runner. Sign up using this URL when you receive it.
Raise $800 for LA Boys & Girls Club and get FREE entry (LABGC will reimburse your entry fee!)
- Set up an online fundraising page using the LA Boys & Girls Club online platform (we will provide you with a 2018 page when you register) – samples at: https://www.crowdrise.com/
- Add personal story and photo, share on your FB page, etc.
- Call 323-691-0143 for more info or email: email@example.com
Benefits of running for The Club:
- Feel good knowing you made a difference for children right here in the Los Angeles area. Running for LA Boys & Girls Club will support local kids in one of the most impoverished communities in all of Los Angeles. Money raised supports programs and scholarships which help ensure ALL kids have access to tutoring, science, computer, & engineering classes, sports teams, swim lessons, art, dance, college preparation, and mentoring.
- Receive an official LA Boys & Girls Club L.A. marathon shirt!
- Mile 23 cheering and support station with water, oranges, snacks.
- Optional Boys & Girls Club van transportation from Santa Monica back to Dodgers Stadium after the race. Please make arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optional celebration Lunch after the marathon at El Cholo in Santa Monica